Skip to content
Why have your vein treatment at the Palisades Vein Center?
- Your varicose vein testing is done on-site by a RVT (registered vascular technician) with significant vein experience.
- All of your vascular vein testing is performed in an ICAVL accredited vascular lab. This assures high quality reproducible results.
- Vascular Surgeons staff the Palisades Vein Center, each with over 25 years of experience in managing venous disease and varicose veins.
- The Palisades Vein Center has 6 different locations for your convenience.
- All procedures are performed in the comfort of our private office, which boasts the latest in new equipment for the treatment of venous disease.
- The vein center is an IAC (Inter-societal Accreditation Commission) vein center. This certification awarded to a small percentage of vein treatment centers assures the evaluation and procedures meet a high standard.
- Most procedures can be performed under a local anesthesia but the Palisades Vein Center has access to board-certified anesthesiologists for increased comfort.
- Many centers drag out the treatment over a few different procedures. The Palisades Vein Centers combine procedures to minimize the number of visits.
- The Palisades Vein Center is happy to give second opinions.
- The vein specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if any problems develop.